I am so excited to share this box with you all today, this box was inspired by a Japanese Origami and it is in a way an evolution of our box last Monday, but this time we are changing the four corners, so on one side we have our usual square box and on the other side our box is Octagonal, will love to see what you guys going to do with that!
This box is deceivingly big, and you fit anything from chocolate to larger jewellery, hope you have a go and share with me too!
Check it out!!! This is just another sample of a project with a potential to show you that if you could Join My Team and get a whopper Discount in the process, let me explain how…
- Joining comes with NO OBLIGATIONS, so no further commitments or crazy targets, but gives you 20%/25% discount and the chance to have the first pick on New Releases.
- YOU DECIDE what goes on your initial kit (this project is just an example how much you could get on);
- So you choose £130 worth of products and pay ONLY £99, but wait that’s not all…
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration Time you can get ANY TWO Stamp Set from the Annual or Spring/Summer Catalogues for FREE, so potentially you could get another £96 added to your basket… How crazy is that???
- You will also receive a Welcome Pack from me, but that’s just the cherry on the cake!!!
- Let’s not forget the ‘FREE UPS DELIVERY” for your very first kit!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and channel on YouTube so you will never miss a project!
Have fun and happy crafting!
P.S.All products are available on our Stampin’ Up! shop. If you would like a catalogue, please let me know and I’ll post you the annual and seasonal catalogues.
Stock for Box:
Imperial: 8 ¾ x 11 inches
Metric: 22.2 x 28 cm
Stock for Belly Band:
Imperial: 1 x 12 inches
Metric: 2.5 x 30.5 cm
Imperial: 1 x 5 inches
Metric: 2.5 x 12.7 cm
Imperial > Long Edge: 1 ¾″, 5″, 6 ¾”, 10” | Metric > Long Edge: 4.3, 12.7, 17.2, 25.3cm
Imperial > Short Edge: 1″, 2 ¾”, 6, 7 ¾” | Metric > Short Edge: 2.5, 7, 15.2, 19.7cm