[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”31-03-2017 23:00″ start_time=”1490426914″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
Hello & thanks for you joining me today on our “Blog Hop” if you came from Jerim Dickins’ blog you are already hopping your way thought the projects, if you joined here, Welcome! and let me briefly explain how it works…
Each month we are given a theme and we can get our spin on it. What amazes me most is that even though we have the same sketch we all come back with different projects, hope you enjoy and continue checking the other projects by using the buttons below.
We are enjoying the best time of the year with Stampin’ Up! – Its Sale-a-Bration so for every £45 we can choose a FREE product. If you love crafting you can understand the great feel to get beautiful exclusive products, yep products that money cannot buy.
I have a big thank you to all who sent me cards and messages through this period I’ve been away. I lost a close member of my family and took some time to come back. Its been a though time but it is a process, I feel very happy to have an amazing team who supported me and to have this great craft family to come to with my creations.
This card uses one of my favourite suites in the Annual Catalogue the Pop of Pink DSP, combined with my favourite die set the Succulent Framelits Dies. The Gold Foil added some luxury to it, but the sole inspiration is coming from the many flowers spring is bringing around my house, this makes this time of the year such a feast for our eyes.
This is the last 7 days of Sale-A-Bration… Don’t miss out on the FREE products you can get from qualifying purchases. Visit our shop to find out more.
Check it out!!! I was just getting my head around this project and realised you could Join My Team and get a whopper Discount in the process, let me explain how…
- Joining comes with NO OBLIGATIONS, so no further commitments or crazy targets, but gives you 20%/25% discount and the chance to have the first pick on New Releases.
- YOU DECIDE what goes on your initial kit (this project is just an example how much you could get on);
- So you choose £130 worth of products and pay ONLY £99, but wait that’s not all…
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration Time you can get ANY TWO Stamp Set from the Annual or Spring/Summer Catalogues for FREE, so potentially you could get another £96 added to your basket… How crazy is that???
- You will also receive a Welcome Pack from me, but that’s just the cherry on the cake!!!
- Let’s not forget the ‘FREE UPS DELIVERY” for your very first kit!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and channel on YouTube so you will never miss a project!
Have fun and happy crafting!
P.S.All products are available on our Stampin’ Up! shop. If you would like a catalogue, please let me know and I’ll post you the annual and seasonal catalogues.
Imperial: 6 x 12 inches
Metric: 15.2 x 30.5 cm
Imperial: 2 ½ x 5 ½ inches, 2 x 4 ¾ inches and 1 ½ x 3 ½ inches
Metric: 6.5 x 14 cm, 5.2 x 12.2cm and 4 x 9cm
Sentiment: Imperial: 3 ½ x 2 ⅜ inches | Metric: 9 x 6 cm